Протокол и провеждане на учебните занятия:
1. Students are expected to start classes bang on time. If a student is late up to 15 min. s/he demonstrates disrespect to her/his classmates and the teacher. In such cases a student has to enter the classroom in the least inconspicuous manner. If a student is late more than 3 times, s/he would not be admitted to attend the classes. It is an insult to inform the teacher or your classmates why you have to leave the classroom urgently. Parents are promptly informed.
2. The language of instruction and communication in the classroom is English. Since the environment is a crucial part of the learning process, we encourage students to practise speaking English, not their mother tongue. Otherwise, parents are again promptly informed.
3. Misbehaviour and bad manners are not tolerated. On demand, we can incorporate an extra class on organizational behaviour and table manners (interruption, demands, eating a banana, chewing a gum, listening to music, drinking intoxicating beverages, body language, non-verbal behaviour).
4. Each month students and parents receive a report on the student's achievement performance. The report includes data on attendance, homework assignments, current assessment, test results, participation in classroom discussions, projects, weak areas, and the teacher's recommendations.
5. Classes are held during the week as designed in the syllabus. We do not have lessons on public holidays and during vacations. Lessons missed for holidays will be made up. If a student misses classes for family or personal reasons, s/he will be duly informed about the content covered and the homework assignments.
6. Classes start on the day of the entrance test. At the end of the course the student sits an oral and written exam leading to the certificate of attendance certificate.